CCTV has become an essential tool to ensuring a safe and secure environment. Whether it is in a shopping centre to monitor incidents or for visual recognition upon entry, it has many uses and can be integrated to start recording when an alarm is raised or a door is entered through the Access control or Intruder systems.
Below are some of the forms of CCTV we can install and maintain.
- Analog Camera – Up to a 1/3 of a Megapixel resolution.
- Digital Camera – Range between 1 – 29 Megapixels.
- IP Camera – Analog or digital network camera, allowing you to view through an IP address on your computer.
- ANPR – Automatic Number Plate recognition , which can help manage your car parking arrangements.
- We can integrate CCTV to work alongside other security systems, it can be as simple as to see who has gone through an access control door or set up with motion detection in restricted areas to raise an alarm via your intruder systems straight to you central monitoring station.
- For sites that are not always manned or need the facility to review from other locations, this can be done by remote viewing with an IP address.